How does the novarum reader work?
Results can be shared instantly and made accessible online or through existing data management platforms
Image quality is assessed before capture, so you don't waste time storing and transmitting sub-standard images.
INFORMING & EMPOWERING
By using The Novarum Reader at home, patients with chronic conditions no longer have to wait weeks or months between tests. Objective information can be relayed to health professionals at optimum intervals, and treatment adjusted and administered as often as necessary.
The novarum applications
The Novarum Reader has been designed for almost any test where the result is normally read by the human eye.
Accuracy, connectivity and ease of use make the Novarum Reader invaluable for medical, veterinary, defence, agricultural and environmental testing.
The Reader can be used in any location, however, the benefits are greatest when used in the field.
The Novarum Reader can be used for:
- Lateral flow tests
- ELISA tests
- Colorimetric tests
- Colony counts
- Urine dipsticks
- Biochemical paper-based assays
security & accuracy
- Test is cassette specific
- Lot specific standard curves – e.g. via barcode data
- Software security – compiled code can't be hacked or broken down
- Patent-protected - ensures suitable image quality
- Data encryption – protects information if phones are lost or stolen
- App can be wiped remotely
- Optional two-factor authentication - online banking level security
- 256-bit SSL secure connection