Small Animal Health
Novarum’s innovative diagnostic technology can enable accurate point of care testing, within an agricultural or household setting, to safeguard the well-being of livestock and small animal health.
- Facilitate effective animal segregation to identify at-risk livestock with instant results
- Geographic tracking to help regulators get ahead of disease outbreaks
- Sustain high farming and equestrian standards with fodder, forage and water testing
- Ensure food safety with accurate swine, poultry and dairy testing
- Demonstrate high agricultural standards with historic test records online
To learn how smartphone diagnostic readers can support animal well-being and veterinary practices out in the field, email: firstname.lastname@example.org